1) Depending on the FORScan version, you have more or fewer setting options – the newer or higher the FORScan version used, the more settings you usually have. The screenshots shown below show the current status as of September 2022 – FORScan Version 2.4.6
2) Depending on the auto configuration (equipment), you have more or fewer setting options / modules to choose from
3) Not all modules (currently) have configuration options
4) Status (Enabled/Disabled/etc.) is in part the current status of a feature. This can change depending on whether this function has been activated or deactivated in the on-board computer or in SYNC, for example, or whether the ventilation has been switched on or off
5) You can see my configuration below. I don’t know why some points say „North America“, this is the factory configuration. Not all points/settings are 100% „explored“ and what they do
6) Should you make any changes, as always at your own risk
I have one request. You can use the screenshots for your own use but please do not post them anywhere else. You are of course welcome to link to this page.